BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Would you dance with me?" ;)

Haha so i've just got to tell a really funny story that happened to me while at my brother's wedding last night. So at the end of the reception, when everyone was gone, a few of us were just hanging out taking pictures and talking. Well a really sweet love song came on and Beccie started dancing with her dad. It was really sweet. So all the couples started dancing. And i was like "i wish clint would dance with me!" (he is beccie's really hot brother!) And just then, Clint walked in the room and started heading straight for me!!! My heart was seriously about to jump out of my chest! Then he came up to me and stuck out his hand... (as if he was going to ask me to dance!-I nearly passed out!) and then he said "do you have the extra key to your brother's car?"..... ya... haha i totally turned red then i started stuttering like an idiot.
Haha! I'm such a nerd!
:P

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hilarious my friend, H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!

Ryan and Mandi said...

Poor girl. However, I agree with Holly... Soooo funny!

McRae Family said...

Kaylene...that is so funny...but I must say that you looked beautiful that night...it was so fun to see you. love you, Engor