BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Dream Car


Oh my gosh!! So my family and I just took a ride to Salt Lake to look at this car lot with some older cars. And guess what?! I totally fell in love!!! There in this junky car lot was this blue '66 Mustang! I absolutely love mustangs so when i saw this one I almost screamed!! Isn't it cute?!?! Ok maybe i'm the only one who thinks so. But if there is ANYONE out there who loves me soooo much and has money.... ya i think you should invest in this car for me! Hehe! just kidding! Gah but I do love it!!! :) I am now on a mission to find out how much this car is and totally save up for it! It may take me years... but i'm destined to have that car!!! Cant you picture me driving that car? Hehe! Anyway... just had to let everyone know how excited I was. I probably will never get that car.. but a girl can dream right?! :P

3 comments:

Holly said...

I can totally see you in that car, with your long red hair blowing in the wind. Adorable! I always wanted a classic car, then I had twins and now all I want is a mini van. :) How the times change us! But you'd look hot!

Ryan and Mandi said...

That is an awesome car! I actually love mustangs too, but the older ones. I don't like the newer ones nearly as much. I hope you can find a way to get it. That would be awesome!

Ambler Fam said...

That is a sweet ride! I love it!!