BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hi everyone! So i started feeling bad that Mandi and Holly check my blog everyday to see if i post something, and i never post. So here I am... So... I'm really excited because my friend today said she has Collin Raye concert tickets and she cant go.. so being a good friend I am, I offered to take them off her hands for her. She said if her mom doesn't want them, then she will totally give them to me! Awesome huh? But here's the bad part... its june 30. while I am at girls camp! So... if i get the tickets, I'm either going to ditch girls camp and go.. or if any of you can go and wants to.. then tell me and i'll give them to you. (if i get them) Anyway.. that was my random thought of the day! :)
Well i totally need to go because American Idol is on!!! YEA!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Yay for free concert tickets, yay for American Idol, and yay for posting! :)

Ryan and Mandi said...

I'm so happy to read your post Kaylene!!! And I am so happy about American Idol last night. Ramiele is finally gone!! Happy day!

Tammy said...

I'm available to go to the concert and I love Collin Raye. Happy to pay for the tickets too, and I won't be going to girl's camp, darn it!