BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wedding day!.... And Tax day for all of you procrastinators! ;)

So its 6:40am right now... i woke up extra early to get ready before i have to be over at Beccie's house to get my hair done at 7:30 but now i'm ready and i have nothing to do! I'm really excited, yet really stressed for the wedding today!! But i think its going to be fun. I'm excited to see some of you guys there! Plus i'll get to see some people that i haven't seen in about 5 years! And i get to miss school all day!!! :) hehe i'm excited. Hopefully it goes pretty well.
Well i better get going!
See ya!


P.S. Oh and to let you know... yes my room did get clean! Its nice!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I would have to say that it was an absolutely perfect day! And you my friend looked gorgeous!!!