BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

A. The Rules are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


5 Things I Was Doing 2 Years Ago:

1. Got my license! woot woot!
2. Obsessing over a boy named Chase!
3. Almost the end of my sophomore year
4. Starting to date!!!
5. Not having fun since I hadn't met Mandi and Holly!

5 Things On My To-Do List Today (for tomorrow):

1. Work UGH!
2. Medical Anatomy homework
3. Start reading Jane Eyre
4. Brush my teeth
5. Survive "Fit For Life"

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Peanut butter cookies
2. Popcorn
3. String Cheese
4. Chocolate Milk
5. Ice Cream cones

5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire:

1. Buy a Corvette!
2. Go to Australia
3. Buy a HUGE house in the country
4. Buy LOTS of horses
5. Travel

3 Bad Habits:

1. Talking too fast.
2. Chewing on my fingernails
3. "Texting" as Holly would say. *GLARE*

4 Jobs I've Had:

1. Bagger at Winegars
2. Checker at Winegars
3. Babysitting
4. Your Valet dry cleaning


5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I would eat chinese food everyday if i could!
2. I cant whistle
3. I wanna swim with sharks someday
4. I have never had a manicure/pedicure.
5. I want to go into the medical field one day

0 comments: