BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ABC Tag

ABC Tag
A-Attached or Single?- Single
B-Best Friend?- I have more then one best friend.. i'd say my mom, holly and mandi
C-Cake or Pie?- Pie- Banana cream!!
D-Day of Choice?- Friday. You gotta love fridays!
E-Essential Item?- My iPod
F- Favorite color? Purple
G-Gummy Bears or Worms- Gummy Bears
H-Hometown?- North Salt Lake
I-Favorite Indulgence?- chinese food! hehe!
J-January or July? July its so warm and sunny! And i hate snow!
K-Kids? None
L-Life isn't complete without? Family and friends
M-Marriage Date?- Not yet!
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother
O-Oranges or Apples?-Oranges
P-Phobia and Fears? Spiders! ooh and escalators!
Q-Quote?-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss
R-Reason to smile?- Life
S-Season of choice?- Spring
T-Tag five people?- I think everyone's been tagged already! :S
U-Unknown fact about me?- I think you all know everthing about me that you want to know! If not... just ask! :)
V-Vegetable?- Potato's and corn
W-Worse habit?- Chewing my fingernails, and talking too fast
Y-Your favorite food?- chinese food!
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Scorpio

0 comments: