BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

And I Didn't Think It Could Get Any Better

So, as you all know (if you read my blog) my sister-in-law won tickets to the Katy Perry concert and we are going tomorrow. And I'm so excited. Well she was also entered in the grand prize to have a meet-and-greet with Katy Perry. Beccie is the luckiest person i know. Because guess who is going to the meet-in-greet? Yes, thats right, me and beccie!! I am so excited. I'm just waiting to be told that this has all been a joke or something because its all too unreal. I think I am the only one really excited though. But i don't care, i love it!!

1 comments:

Beccie Nielsen said...

It didn't seem real huh? Even standing in line to meet her was surreal! After hugging her and getting our pic taken with her, walking away I thought, 'Did that really just happen?' Oh my gosh! What a party! I hope that you are still alive???!