BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Katy Perry concert HERE I COME!!!!



So as you know, I have been trying to get a hold of Katy Perry tickets for the past few days. Well my radio station finally started a contest that if you are caller number ten, you win tickets to the concert and you are qualified to have a meet-and-greet with Katy Perry. So i got so excited that i woke up at 7am just to listen to the radio before i had to go to work. They did the contest, but sadly i was caller number 4 so i didn't win.

Well after work today, I ran into Woods Cross High to get tickets for their upcoming play Beauty and the Beast. While I was getting the tickets, my bestest friend/sister-in-law Beccie called me. I wasn't able to talk so I told her i'd call her back. I called her back a few minutes later and she asked me if I had listened to the radio. I said I did, and knew that they did another contest, but i wasn't able to call. She asked me if i knew who won. I didn't have any idea. Then a thought came to me. And i screamed "BECCIE DID YOU WIN THE TICKETS?!?!?!" She just started laughing. She said that she did win the tickets. At first i didn't believe her. But she told me she was serious. So then i just started screaming! I am so excited!!!! And Im so thankful for beccie for helping me win these tickets. She knew how important it was for me to go, so she spent her time waiting and calling for the tickets. Im so happy she did that for me. Thanks beccie! I'm also so glad to be going to this concert with her. She is so fun to hang out with.

So for all of you nonbelievers out there, dreams really do come true!!! (Cheesy, i know, but for me, its really that important.)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I am way excited for you and Beccie. And I am glad this is all over. Living with you these past few days have been crazy. But you will be missed at our Cake Class. I totally agree about our girl Beccie she is amazing. Love you kiddo. Have fun!

Beccie Nielsen said...

Ha ha ha. Keaners! The concert really was a dream come true! We shook her hand! Ahhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Kaylene! Thanks for what you wrote on my blog! Ha it sounds like you had a lot of fun, and I'm so jealous you went to the Katy Parry concert!!! You lucky butt! Hope you're doin good! Love ya!