BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summary of the past few months

Wow, it has been since February since I've last written and a lot as happened, so be ready for a huge post!

So my last post was about me finding out that I was going to meet Katy Perry. I went to that concert with my sister-in-law Beccie. It was a really fun concert. She was really cool! .
And then we got to meet her after the concert and she was really sweet and funny! That was a really fun experience

On may 7, which seems like so long ago, My family went to Disneyland with Mandi Wood and her family. It was a really fun trip. I rode my favorite ride (Soarin') a dozen times! And Mandi and Ryan also introduced me to a lot of rides I have never been on. I went on splash mountain for the first time and it has become one of my favorite rides!

At the end of May, my mom and I went to the Taylor Swift concert. It was an amazing concert, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. She was really good live, and she was really funny and entertaining. I was so glad I was able to find tickets to her sold out show, Thanks to ebay :)

A few weeks ago, I got really sick and felt like I got hit by a bus! I had the chills, aches, and a fever of 102 for a few days so I went to the doctor and sure enough I had the flu. And yes it was the Swine flu. But its just like the flu. Luckily I got over it within a week and just have a little touch of Bronchitis left over. It was nice to miss work for a week though!

Then my dear friend Mandi brought me back the coolest thing from Oregon! She found me a Pirate plaque (that is the same one that she has at home) that is a skull with swords and it looks really cool. The cool thing about it, is the swords come out and they are real swords!!!! (Anyone up for a sword fight?) So it goes perfect in my room with all of my other Pirates of the Carribbean stuff. I Love it so much! THanks Mandi!!! :)



Well thats all that happened in the past few months.
I'll be going to the American Idol concert in a few weeks so I'll post about that! I'll try to keep up on my posting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like you've had such an exciting summer so far!! Totally jealous about Katy Perry and Taylor Swift! Hope you're feelin better! Love ya!

Tammy said...

you have been pretty busy. But you didn,t post about our camping trip that we just got back from. ;). Love you girl and I am looking forward to all the things that are coming up with you.