BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shark Bait Ooh ah ha!

So as some of you may know, i'm in a marine biology class at school. And in our class we all have a shark egg. Well everyone's had either died or hatched and mine was the last egg left. Well finally yesterday, i got to my class and my teacher said that my egg was empty. And sure enough, there was my cute little sharky hiding behind a rock. I thought i'd name him bruce or jaws but then holly gave me a great idea about naming him "shark bait ooh ah ha" Like off of finding nemo. so here is a picture of my shark. Its not a very good picture though. Sorry! Maybe later i'll try to get a better picture of him!

So my parents said i cant keep him. But if any of you have a salt water tank, and would like a shark, you are welcome to have it.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

very cute shark keners! sorry you can't keep shark bait ooh ah ha, but i am so glad you were able to experience the hatching of your shark. Love Ya Babes!!!

Ryan and Mandi said...

Ohhh, having a shark would be soooo cool, but I hate cleaning stupid tanks. I'll have to talk to Ryan about it. What will they do with him, if no one else wants it?