BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'M POSTING!!!!

Holly is very upset that i have not yet posted anything, and since i don't want to break her "fragile soul" i'll post something!
So my excitment from saturday still has not yet worn off. As some of you may know, i went to the Linkin Park concert on saturday. I've just got to say... it was absolutely AMAZING!! They had 3 encores!! It was unlike any concert i have been to. Maybe because the only other concerts i have been to are country, and Linkin park is hard core rock! Haha! But i had an amazing time! Though i did walk out of that concert totally deaf!
Well i hope i can stay on top of things and write more often! I'm sure holly will remind me every second of every day! :) haha

-Kaylene-

2 comments:

Holly said...

Just doing my duty in helping you start into the blogging world! Thanks for posting, love ya!!!

Mandi said...

I'm with Holly. It's no fun checking your blog day after day with nothing new posted :) So it was a very pleasant surprise to see something posted! You're awesome!